panic

Posted , 5 users are following.

Does anxiety and panic cause breathlessness and sensations in the left arm like weakness numbness and tingling

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

It can do Lee06067.

Best to visit a GP to be entirely sure.

Any advice will hopefully follow once a diagnosis has been made.

• Posted

I get all this with anxiety have you been diagnoised with anxiety x
    • Posted

I havnt been to see a doctor for a diagnosis last time he just give me diazapam honest to god i was on the bus yesterday and i had to get off i thought i was having an heart attack iv been feeling breathless today left arm feels weak and numb for a minuit or 2 i feel out of breath just when im talking
  • Posted

The brain controls every part of your body and every function.

When there is an electrical hiccup in the brain then just about any part of your body can be affected.

So I feel that is entirely possible for the symptoms that you have described to have been caused by anxiety.

I would say this however, as a precaution take yourself down to your doctor and get a general checkup on the off-chance that something else is causing the problem.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.