Panic attack

Posted , 4 users are following.

God when all this going to stop ;( having pani attack I'm so scared right now my head going to explode

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

If you dont mind me asking what triggered you to feel like this?
    • Posted

Well I have ocd I have a lot of fear of having a heart attacks I felt like my heart skipped a beat when when that happened a have panic attacks I overcamed a lot obsession but I can't let go this thought of having a heart attacks I can't control no getting scared like I know is OCD I know is false though but sometimes I can't control not getting scared sad

• Posted

Anxiety can cause alot of symptoms which are similar to those symptoms of a heart attack Including heart palputation and chest pain in fact when i feel anxious i mostly always have a pain localized in the chest area near the heart but i tell myself it will subcide (which it does) Antiexty is a hard thing to live with at times but understanding the symptoms of it make it easier to deal with, perhaps speaking to a health profession or a counselor can help you deal with your fears or even techniques such as deep breathing or meditation can help. Remember that its mostly in your head 
  • Posted

How are you feeling ? I have dealt with panic attacks for 15 years what can i do to help ?
    • Posted

sad my OCD though causing me to panic sometimes I just let them go but sometimes I can't control not getting panic by this thoughts more when is about my health

• Posted

So you are experiencing obessive thoughts ? I have ocd as well the pure o kind which is intrusive thoughts. I had to learn to not fight the thoughts or the anxiety just let it be there it takes time to master which i have not done yet but the thoughts are less and less everyday. The more you fight it and let it scare you the more it will come. Try to accept the thought and do that everytime you get it. I know it may sound crazy but it has helped me get through alot. More than likely you feel like your going to have a heart attack is because anxiety causes you to feel that way.
    • Posted

I accept the thought without getting scared but sometimes I can't control not getting scared by them do this happen to you I been doing this for 2 months now I really want to overcome this ;( I m doing exposure and respond prevention is working but why sometimes I just get scared of them then someday I don't ;(

• Posted

I M always with a little bit of fear
    • Posted

Yes i go through the same thing. I am always doing the what if i get the thought again then automatically panic. Then i try to tell myself nothing happened last time the thoughts appeared so nothing will happen this time. When you are at higher levels of anxiety it pops up more at least from my experience
    • Posted

Yes is like I go up and down one day I do good I just let the thoughts and the anxiety that it brings go and then next day I will panic when I have the thoughts what if this thoughts is real ;( I guess the brain is trying to get used to
    • Posted

No one understand what we go through ;( is hard but I m not giving up

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.