panic attack symptoms

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi all i hope some one can help i suffer from panic attacks but for 6 weeks i have been panic free except for last 2 days i have been geeting dizzy spells no racing heart or fast breathing feeling a bit weird aswell really hard to explain can u just get dizzy spells wiithout heart racing and headaches aswell thanks in advance

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I am not sure, have you drank enough fluids? As it could be a number of things e.g. dehydration. Panic attacks come in all different forms, have you tried keeping a diary of what happens and how you feel?

Claire

• Posted

it only happens for bout 10 mins maybe twicce a aweek and stops again i start to worry which makes it worse my doctor says it could be a trapped nerve in my neck that causes dizzyness coz ive had a pain in my neck for a few days i just taught it was a crik in my neck
  • Posted

Hi,

I have been suffering from panic attacks since i was about 14. At the beginning i had the fast breathing and sweaty palms etc, but recently i also just get dizziness.

It is completely normal, it is just anxiety. It wont hurt you, as much as you believe it might.

You just got to try and face it, sounds silly but stand up to it. smile

• Posted

Hi I remember when people you to say that to me. Never worked I found you have to think off something what makes you laugh. Breath in and out slowly. And let your body ride it though. You will be find you will find a way to control it in the end then you come through it like that. With good friends family and a good gp. Take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.