Panic Attacks

Posted , 4 users are following.

I just had 2 panic attacks in under 45 minutes which is new to me, it was so intense that I feel like it's never gonna end,

my attack symptoms are...

stomach discomfort, knot and hungry feeling and yes I'm hungry but I can't eat like this

upper arms, shoulders and back feels numb

sweating in my face and upper arms

tightness sensation in chest

lightheadedness like passing out

back of my ear hurts and feels burning, ringing

What's your symptoms?, How long and frequent you get panic attacks and how do you cope with it? please share your own experiences...

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

i have learnt from my experience, the more you concentrate on the symptoms the more panic you get the more symptoms you get smile. this is the sad truth.
  • Posted

Been dealing since saturday...stupid trigger of course what was yours 
    • Posted

Had my first full blown attack 5 months ago, it was triggered when feeling I'm abt to have a flu so I tried steam menthol inhalation, I inhaled it a bit quicker and then I got this menthol rushing to my head and thought I can't breathe then Boom thats it, the feeling of having a heart attack, that day change my life negatively big time.

abt earlier this was the  2nd attack since the 1st one and it was triggered by the discomfort in my arms and jaw that are one of heart attacks symptoms.

• Posted

It takes me a couple of days to let the trigger fade so I'm just asking cause we can talk privately to help each other 
    • Posted

I lost count abt the 1st one but from the atk from last night well im still dealing with right now, this feeling sucks.
    • Posted

I have an appointment with my gp tomorow bcoz this maybe something else or if not just to rule out any serious disease.    
    • Posted

Btw what are your symptoms? Do you get sweat/clammy on your face or neck, lightheadedness, weak legs or tighs, chest and back pains?

• Posted

Yes and the feeling of doom and always being like this and never coming out of it scared to move on because scared of getting knocked back down
    • Posted

Yeah I feel you, I also have those thoughts, have you seen a doctor and are you taking any meds? does your family know about it?

well for me it's hard to talk it out to my family, I tried and they can't seem to understand, I know they won't, so as everybody else who never experience this hell but I know they are trying hard. we'll all get through this.

• Posted

I just took my first xanax about an hour ago and I feel great very relaxed very sore tho I guess from being so tense for so many days 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.