Panic attacks

Posted , 10 users are following.

i just dont understand how i can get panic attacks so randomly

today i have been fine cleaning my house and suddenly felt very ill and was hit with waves of fear i take propanolol which help but i still get attacks and terrible physical symptoms i fear i have a brain tumor

anybody else have anything like this? can you be ok then suddenly ill? feel like im insane

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Next
  • Posted

HI I have these symptoms everyday they come in waves its like a cold hot faint chill feeling it really sucks i have been on zoloft 23 days it has let up some so the meds are working my PDOC said 6-8weeks to fill the full effect I HAVE XANAX TO help with symptons. BUT it all sucks

• Posted

thankyou so much for your reply

im in the uk xanax isnt available as far as i know it keeps me curious because of all ive read it seems to work

i think i need to revisit my doc ive been in bed for the past three hours with horrible head pressure leg pains and sickness i am so ill and scared how long have you been a sufferer ?

• Posted

Not insane. perfectly normal for anxiety sufferers getting this. I've had them just watching telly.

• Posted

thankyou for your reply

its so hard for me to accept anxiety attacks when im feeling calm i dont understand at all

• Posted

me either it’s taken me eight months to really realize that this is anxiety

• Posted

I know how you feel. Been there too but after a year and a half of different referrals all resulting in nothing serious, I've just learnt to accept it. It takes time x

• Posted

yes i had the exact same

panic comes from nowhere

have u seen a gp

• Posted

have had the same too. you think you're fine and then an anxiety attack hits out of nowhere and you just wonder when you will be free of them if they come when you aren't even upset about anything!

• Posted

have you ever tried effexor xr? i take it daily for anxiety and panic and it is the only medicone tjst works.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.