Pelvic pain

Posted , 8 users are following.

hello ladies!! just wondering if any of you get pelvic pain that goes down through your legs and into your thighs I've had it before but it never lasted this long I had pelvic pain a week before my period during my period and now 4 days after my period and it hasn't gone away I'm kind of getting scared can it be just another symptom of this NeverEnding roller-coaster any info i really would appreciate it thankyou and god bless...

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Well I'm postmen of pause and don't get periods anymore but every once in a while I'll guess a little pain in that area or shooting pains. I've read on other replies here that it's apparently normal.

• Posted

Hi there, sorry for your pain... I get severe crippling pain in my hips, right in the bones, joints, ligaments. It's rearing to the core. Iv been up all night again with it, usually worst when in bed, but also when walking and resting. Was screaming into my pillow last night out of frustration and just had enough of this never ending cycle of horrendous symptoms. 😢

Hope you feel better soon and this eases for every lovely lady that is suffering and going through this terrible time. Big hugs x

• Posted

Hi,

you described to a t the exact same pain I have. It's unbearable. Is there anything you have tried that gives you relief? I have tried Aleve, heating pad, epsom salt bath. I am exhausted from no sleep and at my wits end.

• Posted

lived with pelvic pain for many years now. Standing still in one place is the worst. I've found that exercise rotating pelvis and dropping hips, helps to keep the pain at bay Zumba was great for this!

• Posted

hi loubylou!!!

thank you so much for your reply this has been. the worst 4 years of my life I've had so many symptoms i have no life i had to quit my job because I'm always feeling sick no energy at all i don't want to even leave the house I just turned 47 and feel like I'm 80 this is so horrible i would here about meno but never of a meno hell i relate to the pain when standing i have to raise my legs sometimes to ease the pain i nothing i take relieves me no you take anything for the pain if yes can you tell me what to see if it works for me thank you blessings!!!

• Posted

acupuncture didn't work, try not to stand still for too long, gentle stretching exercises and anti-imflamatories, also tens machine.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.