PEMF for BPH

Posted , 6 users are following.

I am 67 y.o. and have BPH. My prostate weugh is 154grs. I have difficulties begin urinating and hesitancy during urination. I wake up only 2 times at night to urinate. I saw an article at PUBMED stating that PEMF was used on a clinical trail achieving good results. The device used was The Ion Magnetic Inductor, (PAPIMI device, model 600 Pulse Dynamics Athens, Greece). Could someone point me to a place on Net where I can find a similar product capable of the same frequencies for personal use?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hello Irp1, So sorry your going thru this BPH. I had it but its now cured on March 9,2017 at Libon, Portugal with Dr. Pisco. I had PAE done and I would email him and see if your a canidate. If so PLEASE DO IT. You will be Happy, Happy, Happy. Look on my forum Davidha and you can read about the procedure. BEST DECISION EVER!!!!
    • Posted

Thanks davidha for your input. I read at PUBMED that PAE reduces prostate size 20% to 32%. So if I´m going to do PAE, my prostate weigh will be still 100grs? I really would like to go to Lisbon and made PAE with Dr. Pisco, but I have many questions to ask before do it.

• Posted

There are very many knowledgable men posting on this forum. What are your questions?
    • Posted

Hi richp21. In the past I suffered several abdominal surgeries and I don´t know if I have pelvic adhesions, that may prevent a good surgical procedure like PAE.

• Posted

I don't have an answer for that one. Where are you located? In addition to Dr. Pisco in Portugal, there are a couple of very experienced PAE docs in the US that I know of.

• Posted

Hi davidha can I sent you a PM? I don´t know if the forum allows it.

• Posted

I tried to send you my email but it says its waiting to be moderated ...just got my psa results back 30 days after PAE and it went from 8 to a 2.89 !!!!!! 
    • Posted

Hi davidha. I saw that your prostate weighed 162 grs before your PAE. After your PAE with Dr. Pisco how much it weighs right now? A reduction in size also occured? By how much?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.