penile discharge ..std ,uti,trich came all negative

Posted , 4 users are following.

I recently did std test for hiv& syphilis ( gonorehea,chlamidia twice) and all came negative and last week i did trichomonas and uti test came negative and clean..i have penis discharge mostly clear and morning sometimes yellowish or white.most of the day it looks like drips of pee leaking out. 

a little back ground before the discharge I had unprotected sex with a female both anal and vaginal and 2 weeks past without any symptoms .I did std /hiv testing 6 days after just to be safe and all came back negative. We met again 3 weeks later did the same thing(unporotected sex anal and vaginal) but few days after i started having burning sensation,felt like itching inside the penis head and few days later drips of clear watery discharge would come out everytime i checked my penis . some morning's whitish and yellow disharge. I went todo another std test again but they only did urine sample for chlamydia and gonorrhea testing and got the test a week after and it was negative .the nurse told me to do a trichomonas and uti so i did a week after and the physician told me my urine is clear no uti and negative for trichomonas. 

I asked told my lady friend that I had sex with about it and she told me she has had trichomonas in the past but it was cured and after we had unprotected sex second time 2 weeks after she got the same symptoms but the doctor didnt test her instead she gave her prescription of the trichomonos . 

She said the symptoms started going away before she took medications and mine too the itching and burning are gone except for the discharges. 

i did start taking new things like melatonin and a new protien powder called soy plant based protein powder before me and her met i thought maybe it could be the cause but when she told me her she had sypmtons and not even sure whats wrong

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Does sound like chlamidia but if you tested for it I don't know. If it was me I'd be back to be tested and have the stuff swabbed

• Posted

i did chlamidia and gonereah test twice and came back negative and trich i just did the second test yesterday just to make sure and waitng for the results

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.