Penile implant

Posted , 5 users are following.

Is there any one who have had a penile implant or know someone who have had it please let me know before I make my decision to get one...

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Andrew, I have had a penile implant for over 10 years and have nothing but postive feelings about it. If you have questions , I will be glad to,try to answers them .

what is your timeframe to make the decision  ??

• Posted

Mach, I really appreciate you taking time time out to respond. I had my prostrate removed last September, it haven't been a year yet but I am getting very tired and frustrated about not getting on hard..... my doctor and I have tried it all. The only thing that working just a little bit is the blue pill and it's not really satisfying me all the way... my doctor recently brought the implant idea to me and told me to really think about it before I make my decision.... Mach, there is not time limit on my decision but i really wanted to get to know peeps who have had it done to help me with making my decision !!! Thanks again I would love to keep in touch with you. Are you living in the states??

• Posted

Andrew I do live it the states and actually I am on my second Implant , I just 

Relaced the first one in 2016 . My urologist stated the life of the implant is around 9 to 10 years and that I had taken my first one to the end of that period . I understand about your prostrate issue and definley can feel for you 

on that situation . I have not had a prostrate issue yet - l have been lucky so far,I guess. I did go through many things to solve my ED problem before doing the Implant but it finely boiled down to nothing working including the little blue pill . Even at 100 mg - it about ripped my head off  with the side affects grrrrr! I have to say , that the Implant has given  me a lot joy in the ladt 10 years . Like I said before , I will be glad to try to answer any of your questions that you might have . Contact me anytime - 

• Posted

Mach, I'm not sure how to inbox on here. Can u inbox me so I can get the hang of it please??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.