penile meatus looks enflamed

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have an issue with the opening in my penis. There is no pain, not a lot of redness, and it doesn't burn or become irritated upon urination or ejaculation. I had sex three nights ago (protected) with my girlfriend and after I got home it felt like there was an itch or something on the inside of my penis head. for awhile now the "lips" of the Meatus have been slightly swollen, and I just started an antifungal cream today. what is the problem, if any?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have the same problem man. Had it for a month now and doesn't seem to go away.
  • Posted

It might just be your allergic to the condom, try some without the lubricant and use your on, maybe thatll help. But I would go get it checked out just in case.
    • Posted

I thought that too, but we didn't have sex for about a month after this all started happening because we didn't want to make it worse. I'm not sure it's the condom

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.