Penile pain.

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi all. i had a circumcision done 9 years ago when i was 57 years old. it never really got better in the sense that it still is sore on top right side where cut was made. I'm diabetic for 16 years and i inject premixed insulin twice daily. I've accepted it but sometimes i ask if anyone has a cure for it. when I'm sitting down, theres no pain and walking is ok. although i tried walking without underwear on and it became quite sore. anyway thats my story. cheers Kevin..... .

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

to have pain 9 years on seems odd u should consult with your doctor to find out wat is causing it

• Posted

thanks kim. it's probably a nerve job. strangely, the pain i can get now is the same pain i used to get when i tried to retract foreskin. so maybe now that foreskin has been removed, its even more sensitive. its not the most important thing in my life. i think it could be because of my diabetes as a friend had it done also with the same surgeon with no ill effects. he's not diabetic. cheers Kevin...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.