Penis

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone. First just a quick question. Is it bad that I masturbate at 14 years of age? I don’t do it extremely frequently or anything. What is your recommended age to start masturbating. Please don’t say anything that will scare me as I am insecure about this topic and slightly worried although I’m sure there’s nothing too wrong with me. Other kids do it at my age so I figured it would be fine for me to do it.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Work away kid nothing wrong with it at 14 I did it and it never harmed Me.
  • Posted

It's OK at any age as long as you aren't too rough, too fast and as long as you use your hand / fingers and not a mattress or pillow, preferably with lube (sometimes saliva is enough) and space it out, but as you say you aren't doing it extremely frequently you're probably fine with what you are doing now. It's good to practice delaying orgasm, as if / when you are with a female partner you'll probably find she needs longer than you to reach a climax, although caressing her clitoris is probably more important for her pleasure than intercourse. If you get to want to make babies, it's probably helpful to have frequent sex, but give your body a couple of days to build up your supply of sperm.

• Posted

Hello my young friend.  You can do it at any age.  If you feel you want to do it.  It will not hurt you.  If it feel good no problem.  Men have been doing this for many hurts.  But just relax and enjoy.  Make sure you clean up after and please don't worry.  your just growing up and learning about your body  Ken

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.