Penis discomfort

Posted , 1 user is following.

hello everyone,I am 21 years old, three months ago a tick got attached to my penis. After 2 days, pain appeared in the groin, and after 3 days, pain near the tip of the penis. The urologist prescribed me an antibiotic and after 5 days I was much better, but the symptoms did not completely go away, so I tried to do a urethral swab, but I couldn't because the pain was unimaginable.then the fungi appeared, the urologist prescribed me a cream, I used it for 3 weeks and the fungi disappeared. 3 weeks after that, after ejaculation, I felt a sharp pain in the urethra and it started to hurt when I urinate, especially when the urine is concentrated. the urologist said that it is most likely an injury from the urethral swab and that I will get better because my blood and urine tests were normal. I did an ultrasound and everything was okay.he prescribed "de coli" for me, I used it for 10 days, but my condition only worsened and I was in more pain, especially in the evening. After that, he prescribed an antibiotic, but it didn't help me either.in the meantime, a strong feeling of discomfort appeared at the tip of the penis. The doctor said that it was the prostate, nothing serious. After that, the pain during urination went away by itself. But the feeling of discomfort did not. In addition, pain during erection also appeared. 7 days I avoided the erection and it was okay, today after the erection the feeling of discomfort at the tip of the penis appeared again.

Urine test good.

Blood test good.

Testicle Ultrasound good.

I will be thankful for any opinion please help me!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.