penis gland burning sensation for 12 months

Posted , 2 users are following.

So for about the last year ive had this discomfort in my penis gland which is a burning / stinging sensation , and it happens when Im not peeing but just doing anything and , i can feel it. I also have very small changes to my penis that only i can see and is very hard for anyone else to even notice.

with a problem like mine where i dont know what the problem is what should i do? local gp, urologist,

im sick of this.. the last 12 months has been anxiety to the maximum

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

"anxiety to the maximum" needs to be cured, so lets get to it! A Urologist - and hopefully a Senior one - would probably be the best source of help!! While it is more common for the burning / stinging to be present only when you urinate (and/or ejaculate) someone like a Urologist one know the likely causes, and even the right medications to try in these were different possibilities for what you have ....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.