Penis injury, flaccid/urethra pain lasting over 7 months now from rough ma. Will it ever get better?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Rough masturbation over 7 months ago is what started this nightmare. Penis is always really small now, and it usually hurts almost all day when flaccid. Urethra feels tighter/narrower now. Penis curves a little to the left now. Also very rough/damaged looking skin on head of penis. I saw a doctor and urologist, that didn't help, they said my penis looks ok. I will hopefully see a new doctor soon for another opinion.

Thankfully in the last couple months I can finally masturbate a little, but there is a major loss of sensation, and it hurts when ejaculating like my urethra is too tight now.

I am only drinking water and cranberry juice now, and trying to exercise as much as possible to heal, but I am very worried there is permanent damage and my urethra will forever be too tight, with painful ejaculations. I really want to avoid urethra surgery. Has anyone had any a similar injury? Did it ever get better? Any ideas how I can recover faster? Will it just take a few years to fully heal if I'm lucky?

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.