Penis Pain- bottom left shaft feels torn

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi,

Last November i was having intercourse with my girlfriend. I heard a small pop but did not lose my erection and continued intercourse. The next 5 days I felt pain on the bottom left of my shaft and it went away (the pain was about 3). This is all the way down at the very very bottom of my shaft. I also noticed my penis curved a little bit.

Fast forward 2 months. I started to feel the same pain on and off after intercourse so i went to the urologist. He said he didnt feel any scare tissue and that I probably had small trauma and to be easy with intercourse. no pain with erections. ive noticed the same curve.

Fast forward 2 more months. I had intercourse and woke up the next day with severe pain and noticed swelling/ raised skin in the same place Ive been having pain. the pain is now an 8 and it looks like ive slowly been tearing something under my skin. I went to another urologist and he said he didnt feel any scare tissue and he doesnt think i have a fracture or peyronies disease. he thinks its a superficial accident. He was able to pull the raised skin away from my shaft and said he wouldnt be able to do that if it were a fracture.

Last weekend I had intercourse and the exact same thing happened. I woke up the next day with severe pain and the raised skin was bigger and inflammed. the pain is so severe and my shaft feels super weak. i can still get erections but im trying not to so it can heal. im not going to have intercourse anymore until its healed.

I want to know if you think this raised area just needs a lot of time to heal. Has anyone had a raised area like ive explained and it not be related to peyronies? Can anyone explain why this swelling/raised area on the bottom left of my shaft keeps getting bigger and more severe pain? Im desperately looking for answers.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Good Afternoon

I look at the picture and I can't tell the difference

I'm going to ask you a few question. How old are you. When you get your erection does it stand at attention or does it point down??

Ken

• Posted

I'm 30 years old and it curves to the left about 10-15 degrees.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.