peri anxiety

Posted , 12 users are following.

Hi peri friends.

I have been experiencing bad anxiety lately for no particular reason. It has hit completely out of the blue. It has been up and down for a week now. I haven't had it this bad for years. Is this normal for peri?

Helen.

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

The anxiety part of peri is horrid. Try to remember this too will pass for everything does.

Do you take any B vitamins? B6 and B12 help lots of ladies with anxiety and exhaustion.

• Posted

Hi Helen,

I have visited an homepatic this week in hoping to find a solution to my peri anxiety and I was fascinated on how much it can cover. I was given something for my anxiety and I have felt ever since. You have about a two hour appointment and the therapist ask lots of questions to help built up a picture about you as a person and then you are given a remedy that will personally suit you as an individual. May be our natural answer

As one of homeopathy’s polychrest remedies, Ignatia can be used to treat a wide variety of complaints. Therapeutically, it can be used for headaches, sore throat, nervousness, insomnia, heart palpitations, gas, indigestion, mood swings, menstrual irregularities, irritable bowel syndrome, painful hemorrhoids, or a dry, tickling cough, to name a few. 

Anxiety, Insomnia & Depression – For those unable to assimilate grief or disappointment, a state of anxiety and/or depression may arise. Ignatia is indicated in cases of anxiety, insomnia or depression where there is a clear link to an unpleasant emotional event, regardless of how long ago it was. People are often able to pinpoint exactly when their problems began, i.e., directly following a death in the family. Always look for confirmatory Ignatia symptoms, such as headaches, sighing or yawning (this is often noticed by a companion, and not by the person themselves), and easy startling and weeping. -

I now am feeling more positive about my transition into menopause, so if you are suffering with peri anxiety then why not read up on it to see if can you.

Joy

xx

• Posted

Thanks for the info Joy. I will certainly look it up. Glad you are feeling more positive.

Helen.x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.