Perimanipose

Posted , 9 users are following.

hello ladies ,I STARTED A new symptoms ,my fingers are tingling mostly the top of my finger and I wake up with tingling toes and heels is it related to stupid peri or what ,please let me know if anyone experiance the same think it is scarring me

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

yes i get that too my feet and toes hands sometimes when i drive my hand feels weak too its weird i wouldnt worry about it ir can also be from way your sleeping that you may not notice. if it only happens for a while i wouldnt worry but if uiu have it all day and night i would get checked mine doesnt bither me all day its periodic

• Posted

Hello May,

Menopause and nerves have a complicated relationship. Because estrogen levels impact our central nervous system, when those levels start to fluctuate, some of the nerves are impacted. This is a natural process for women, it’s difficult, but manageable, don’t let it scare you. Think of it that way, a natural process, it’s less intimidating 😉

• Posted

Yes it's related!! My pinky has been tingling for a few weeks now. My feet ache here and there so yes I believe it's my hormones that are doing this to me..

• Posted

I am having this too. it is looking like it is related to peri, but I also have severe spinal issues with scoliosis and now fractures due to osteoporosis. Make sure it isn't something worse. Have a good talk with your doc. i hope you feel better.God Bless.

• Posted

What causes the tingling in my hands? Menopause and nerves have a complicated relationship. Surprise – declining estrogen levels may be the culprit. ... The sensations can take a lot of forms: tingling, burning, crawling skin, cold, numbness, the classic pins-and-needles, and increased sensitivity.

here is one answer. i usually have the crawling feeling.

• Posted

OMG I am having those aymptoms today along with back pain and headache!! Ifeel tingling in my fingers , knee and toes or it feels like numbness at times. it is scary. I am trying to ignore it and praying I will feel better soon. I hope you do too.

• Posted

thanks everyone i feel little better that iam not alone ,i dont mean i wished anyone to have this symptoms but if more then one has so it is due yo hormone , I DO have some problems in my neck disc and other issues and im going to see my doctor in couple weeks and i will ask him to send me for MRI FOR my back because i always had pain in my back ,maybe it is disc pinching the nerve ,will see but thanks again for all of u lovely ladies 

• Posted

Hi May! I am never one to sound the alarm, but I just wanted to mention that my mother recently had this issue (mostly her finger tips). Her electrolytes were critically low and she had to receive numerous IV infusions of (calcium, potassium, and magnesium). If you have a doctor's appointment coming up, ask to get blood work.

• Posted

hi staci , thanks for the information i did blood test in april my potassium was ok but i didnt get tested for calcuim and magnissum i will tell him next time i see him

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.