Perimanipouse

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi i just want know if anyone is suffering from very dry skin no matter how much i mostrize it is still dry and my shine feel so tight and shiny ,does anyone have the same problem is it related to hormone and i get most when i get the burning sensation in my legs it just brings my anxiety to the roof

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hi may, yes it is common. I have the same issue and it drives me crazy.

• Posted

Yes, DRY DRY DRY! And sadly extra oily around my t zone. Add that to the host of other nasty meno symptoms.

I take flaxseed capsules, moisturize and drink lot s of water by I have very dry skin.

• Posted

thanks ladies for replaying ,i am sick of all the symptoms i cant take anymore i wish we all get some relief from this stupid hormones

• Posted

Yes, and it's horrible. I have that burning sensation under skin to. I've been to doctor to have bloods done and awaiting results. Be careful what moisturiser you use, the doctor told me to use Silcocks base only , you can actually use it to wash yourself to. It is giving me some relief. Hope you feel better soon, this Perimenopause is absolute hell especially when the anxiety kicks in.

• Posted

mariam do know which kind of moisturizer is silcocks base i used every single think and it is not working i cant take the skin dryness ,and thank u so much for replaying .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.