Perimenopause

Posted , 3 users are following.

HELP!!!!! I LOSING MY HUSBAND BECAUSE OF PERIMENOPAUSE MOODS SWINGS...... I DONE KNOW WHAT TO DO! !!!!!!!

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Susan, have you been to discuss it with your GP?  Are you going to contemplate HRT? 

The HRT would help 

• Posted

I ought to have said that you should talk to your husband too.
    • Posted

I have talked to my husband he says it's all in my head.....
    • Posted

Well, that's a good start because he obviously isn't planning on disappearing!  Go and see your GP Susan, good luck.

• Posted

But he could use his response as his justification to get lost somewhere, even in temporary phases
    • Posted

Even though it may sound harsh my advice is to let them go if they want to leave. Never settle for less. Once a leaver, always a leaver. Thats my bottom line view.
    • Posted

It's so hard to let go.... I love him more than I've ever loved anyone.....
    • Posted

If he cannot understand that after all the years you two have had together then he's not worth it. Sad, but true.
    • Posted

Our 1 year wedding anniversary is Oct. 6th, guess I'm screwed......
    • Posted

As a bloke, he can't understand hormoes...maybe he would like to go to GP with you and have the Doc explain to him what is going on inside you. x
  • Posted

the first step, in my view, would be to have a heart to heart discussion with your partner. understanding each others situation clearly is a key to establishing a strong relationship
    • Posted

He keeps threatening to go back to London, he moved here 2 yrs ago and he says I will never find him there.....
    • Posted

You know what? You are better off without him if that's his attitude!  eek

He is not helping at all, at a time when you really could use some support.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.