Perimenopause

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi ladies,

Having read most of these posts and discussions on here this past week, it's made me realise that I am not alone in what I can only describe as a battle with Perimenopause.

Knowing that I am not the only one to experience ongoing, horrendous symptoms on what seems like a daily basis has given me some kind of strength and reassurance.

I cannot thank this site and all you wonderful women enough, in giving me some reassurance and comfort in what would honestly be a very horrible and depressing period.

To know that so many of us share the exact same symptoms and that we are not alone is bloody wonderful!

It's a relief and a massive help.

I cannot believe how something called 'Perimenopause' can be so debilitating and disruptive and cause so much unnecessary pain, worry and frustration.

Sharing all of our experiences gives so much hope, strength and comfort.

Thank you x

10 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I also am very glad I found this site. Nobody around me could explain what was happening and this site helped me be able to just keep telling myself, it's hormones and it's normal.

I'm glad we were all a help to you ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.