Perimenopause am I going through it !!!!

Posted , 8 users are following.

I'm 50 years old and very forgetful every day I forget lots of doc appointments and hospital ones to very sweaty at nite lack of sleep itching all over short temper lock myself away all the time I feel so low negative depressed

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I do the same thing. I have to make a real effort to talk to people, and am pretty much homebound now. Thank God for this forumwink
    • Posted

Hi Kathryn8 me too I have been talking to people lately on the phone only kind of house bond myself but I go for walks up to the Doctor and shopping,I have not invited anyone around for a while or gone anyway to far yet but working on it we will get through this.
  • Posted

Yeah the same. And the itching is just so dang annoying! 😡
  • Posted

Sounds like you are peri.....it comes and goes. I just do as much as I can when i feel ok. On the flat down days I just hibernate. You feel like you have lost your mojo.Keep in touch on here as everyone is really supportive and have great tips for getting through this stage.
  • Posted

yes thats it.     its comes and goes so you will get better days.  

Since ive had peri menopause - ive had so many symptoms all that others such as yourself have,  the worse being low mood and anxiety, all part of hormones changing, i too have a temper, best to divert yourself away and do something that you really enjoy AND learn somekind of relax technique.   all the best

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.