Perimenopause. Changing of mood and symptoms one hour to next

Posted , 3 users are following.

My mood and symptoms change from one hour to the next. One day I feel like I want to stay in bed and feel very low but the next day I feel happier as if I am back to normal and planning things. Then boom back to feeling depressed . Headaches,muscle ache,weird sensations inside and thinking stupid things come right on me. I feel like I change to a different person every day. I would be interested to know what other people experience.

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Are you on any medication? Because i feel like that now i have not takin any medication for my anxiety and depression but im thinking i need to try something?
    • Posted

Yes I am on Sertraline. Been on it for 3 years,it helped the first year and half but now it can't be doing anything. I'm thinking of HRT because I want to be myself for the next few years before my children get up and fly the nest .
    • Posted

Yes i understand because i have anixty and depression and it sucks im always feeling weird and stuff
    • Posted

Its 5:36 in the morning i should be sleep but i woke up at 3:40 worried and scared i hate anxiety
    • Posted

I know you wake up and you can't explain how frightened and anxious you feel can you? I feel like nearly every say I'm trying to get through the day.
    • Posted

Ive been having anxiety and depression for like 5 months now i made an appointment to see a psychiatrist but that's not til MAY😞😞😞 so im suffering trying to fight all these symptoms
  • Posted

I can relate to everything you are saying one day is good then next day back to square one.

Its what this nasty illness does to us unfortunatley

Stay strong

• Posted

Yes it sucks sometimes i wanna go to the hospital are mental health hospital because if feels like im going crazy
    • Posted

Please believe me you dont EVER want to go to a mental health hospital

Try and be positive and stay strongbiggrin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.