Period early again! Headaches, can't sleep, bloated!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I guess the early period again explains the migraines and lack of sleep past few days.

Sorry to sound like a broken record. I guess now I try the chaste berry and actually STICK to it full time now. I was in denial ... I'm not even 40 sad But if I'm NOT peri at the very least I must be estrogen dominant?

I'm soo bloated today too sad

Soo sorry again.

Can I ask why I don't get any patient notifications anymore to subscribed threads?

I looked in my settings but can't figure it out...

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi is the chaste berry any good and what symptoms is it used for
    • Posted

chasteberry or vitex works on bringing up progesterone if its low and also metabolising estrogen to normal levels, so in essense a good balancer, and it works on the adrenals i belive, so alleviate the mental state too. 

• Posted

You don't sound like a broken record at all. I was feeling good for a few days after my cycle and now the last two days have been back with the weirdness. I'm going to a new GYN tomorrow and they better not tell me I'm too young cause I am tired of that line. All this weirdness has to be peri or like you said. VERY estrogen dominant. Today has been rough for me too but I'm hanging on. We will get through it. Let me know how the chaste berry works out for.
    • Posted

hi jamie.

laSt time i took vitex/chasteberry for only 2 weeks my cycle came on time and was a normal length, from memory it was still heavy but it wasnt early like it has been. 

im on day 4 now, so far soo good, period not excessive .

Jamie if in fact we both are suffering estrogen dominance then thats a world of problems on its own, soon as you see your new gyno get him to test for that.

the vitex should raise progesterone and offset any inbalance irrespective. plus it works on stress related issues

the testimonials id read of women who'd NOT had periods for months have it return upon starting vitex.

AS A DOUBLE BONUS.. id read many women had breasts get bigger after vitex! i need that!!!

• Posted

Ok thanks,

I just say the GYN on Friday and waiting on hormone and thyroid tests to come back. I will update you on the results.

• Posted

Being that I hear this 10 hours is hard but I I related too you UK

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.