persistant right skull headache (semsitive to sound and light), left leg radiation goes up

Posted , 1 user is following.

This is Mrityunjay computer science PhD student from India. I get right skull head pressure which starts from near by right ear. Some times I confuse with pain, mean to say, should I call it pain or head pressure. It is sensitive to light and sound. This head pressure is present with me every time(some times more some times less). When I face huge sound and light then it increase. In my left leg, radiation  goes from feet to buttock then it goes to my back here and there. There is no weakness through out my body.  I do not get proper sleep. I can not sleep chest up position and in my right side(left nostril up position). If I do deep breathing, meditation or exercise which increases breathing rate my head pressure increases. I met to more than one neurologist in my place. I have done two times MRI of head and Cervical spine. I have also gone through EEG test of my brain. Every test was normal. Neurologist have not find anything.  I have skin issue like acne in upper arms and in summer days I get white patches on upper arms. I had vitamin D and B12 deficiency but these deficiency has become normal after 1-2 month of milk and 1 month medicines. Neurologist have recommended physiotherapy and psychiatrist. I have gone to physiotherapist and one psychiatrist. But I have not relieved. How to relieve head pressure? Please suggest some thing in this regards.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

With all above symptoms, I get muscle spasm too.
  • Posted

I get muscle pull in my different part of my body. No pain throughout my body.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.