Physical anxiety symptoms

Posted , 36 users are following.

Can you guys please list all of your physical symptoms. I feel like it would help us all out to learn about others symptoms and make us feel better to see that we can relate to eachother. Mine include

Jittery

Lots of head pressure

Heart Palps

Brain fog

Loss of concentration

Derealazation

Fatigue

2 likes, 86 replies

86 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Is the symptoms all the time ? Or just when aniexty is high?
    • Posted

My symptoms are usally related to when I am anxious, but sometimes they hit when I honestly don't feel anxious or stressed. 

• Posted

Mine also I don't even have to feel nervous or anxious , or stressed .

• Posted

Same for me , just about constant it does go away but it comes back frequently
    • Posted

My symptoms can happen when my anxiety isn't high at all it can just all of a sudden hit me but I'm on medicine now to control it.

• Posted

Lots of head pressure

Headaches

Scalp burning and tingling sensation

Nausea

Hands and feet may tingle

Sharp pains anywhere from head to toecanoccur but they come and go

Tightness around my neck and head

• Posted

I had horrible head pressure today and a little unsettling stomach I just want it all to go away! I had an MRI and ct scan and they both came out fine! Ugh I'm sick of it

• Posted

Yeah I had MRI also and it came back fine as well but I still get these weird sensations and it drives me crazy
    • Posted

Yeah I don't have to feel anxious at all it will just be there every day and it makes me not able to concentrate.... But I did buy excederine tension headache and it went away like 15 mins later! Idk if it worked or it was just a coincidence but I'm gonna try it again tomorrow if I get the pressure which I probably will and I'll see!

• Posted

I tried the exedronce tension headache but since it has caffeine in it it gives me anxiety so I had to stop taking that
    • Posted

I know it probably sounds silly but so u ever feel like your pulse in your head? Sometimes I feel a lot of pulsing lol
    • Posted

OmG yesssssss, you do Not sound silly I thought I was the only one that's why I thought something was seriously wrong , yes I've felt that pulsating feeling like throbbing . and sometimes after I wash my hair if I scrub my hair I would get a weird feeling and anxiety in my head as well , even if I put my hair into a ponytail its not always a painful feeling its more like other weird feelings and sensations

• Posted

Yes! I can't put my hair in a pony tail anymore especially at the gym my head feels heavy and the pressure gets worse

• Posted

Ah yes the throbbing head I can feel it too and hear it in my ears sometimes
    • Posted

Yes same here in swear I can't stand this , but IRS good to know that other people experience these anxiety sensations and that it is only in fact anxiety thank god

• Posted

And the pressure is usually there all day... Sometimes it will randomly go away for like 10 mins and then come back
    • Posted

Mine is there the most at work , but lately its been going on out of work too because I just lost one of my bestfriends on Monday due to sickle cell ...so my anxiety has been through the roof because of all my crying and everything
    • Posted

Yes it kind of moves around I can feel it in my head at times or hear it in my ear its a very weird thing and kind of scary , everyone says its nature but it doesn't feel natural to me , I use to think I was hearing someone playing loud music in the distance and I could feel the vibration in my ear but in fact it was the pulsing and throbbing it was crazy there wasn't any music playing anywhere , made me think I was crazy or something

• Posted

Your defiantly not crazy! It is a scary sensation the mind is a powerful thing and can do many strange things to us.
    • Posted

Yeah this anxiety is a scary thing along with the mind , well if you ever need to talk or vent I'm here

• Posted

Hay lady dose anyone of you feel your teeth feel funny like day hurt burning in the mouth and thaoth weak in the mouth feeling wired symptoms like chest pain feel like pain in the heart am so scared body feel sore

Please reply

• Posted

I still have all these same issues it sucks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.