Piles Operation in Scotland

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, I am waiting for a date for my piles operation and live in Scotland. Has anyone had an operation for this in Scotland?. I have grade three piles, what will they do. Any information please as I am really scared.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi I had grade three 5 weeks ago, I think the hospital should tell you more she told me 4-5 days I would be a lot better ,5weeks on still in pain you could be different i[hope so] going to see hospital next week for some answers, when you go for a BM it's very very painful and the burning lasting about 4 hrs before the pain go's, I have to shower every time I go to loo because to sore to wipe myself , I have bought a cooling gel pad from boot's to sit on help a little ,having lots of veg, fruit and water, hopefully you'll get sorted soon hope it's not put you off, i wish I had been told more before good luck hope all goes well

• Posted

Where did you have your operation ? How long were you in the hospital?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.