Pill misplacement? Or major mistake?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ok so Im a first time poster and not a drug user however I need peace of mind. I am prescribed sertraline and .5 clonazapam For anxiety and OCD. Now Im very careful with these and Dont drink on them or go over my prescribed Dose but Heres my story 

Friday I go and get my prescription from Walgreens and look at the bottle. I think to myself that it kind of looks short. I get prescribed 30 at a time. I struggled it off bc I was busy and forgot about it. Saturday night I went out with friends and drank a lot. I remember the night and especially all the significant parts of the night. We came home at 1:30 and my fianc? says that I went to the pill bottle, opener it and looked in it. He walked away and didn?t know anymore about it. We actively stayed up till 3:30 and I also remember all of this. The next day I was up at 9 took care of house responsibilities but being hungover and tired I took a longer nap. This comes to Tuesday and I look in my pill bottle to find that their are 14 pills missing. My anxiety went straight to ?omg did I take 14 pills Saturday?? Now people who uses these frequently, you would think I?d be really f****d up if I took 14 pills while drinking and probably until the next day??? Right??? I feel like I would have been throwing up, sick, and slept all day without waking up, or dead. I have really bad anxiety so I need peace of mind to confirm that there?s no way I took that many without knowing. Is Walgreens notorious for shorting controlled substances? Please give me some insight. It’s been almost a week and I’m obsessing about it. Can’t stop thinking about how irresponsible I could have possibly been. How I’m a horrible mother. My child was not present, my child was with their other parent for the weekend. I feel like any logical person would notice pills missing and assume, maybe the pharmacy shorted me? I called the Pharmacy and they said everything was in count but who knows. They’ve messed my prescriptions up in other ways. I don’t know what to think but logically thinking, i would assume I would be not be functional the rest of the night and the next day, but I was. Help!!! 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I really doubt you took 14 pills and we’re able to function the next day. I would assume you were shorted from the pharamacy but there is no way to know for sure. 
  • Posted

Yea, i would think you would be ridiculously sick for days if you took 14 of them!!! I’m sick just taking my small dose!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.