Pimple-like bumps near vagina?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm not sure where to post this, but I have had reoccurring pimple-like bumps near my vagina for as long as I can remember. I do not have any STDs, I was just tested last month. These bumps are not herpes, I am 100% sure of that. Do you think I have these bumps because I am on my feet for 8 hours a day at work & the sweat causes them? I don't know what they could be. Thank you.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I have a picture I'm just not sure how to post it.
    • Posted

I dont know how to do picture want to show somebody who had simlar complaint to me so if figure out let us know please hope youre okay try not to worry says me ha
  • Posted

Have you had a doctor look at them? They could be warts or skin tags. You need to have a doctor look at it. If it is HPV then that can be harmful, as it can cause cervical cancer. It is also something that can be spread to others during sex. If they are skin tags, then they are not a big deal. You can have a skin doctor remove them. I hope this helpes.
  • Posted

Am sure it could be sweating material of knickers against skin shaven? Defo i shaved my bits bobs last week i swear itch was gna kill me never has before so yeah could be as lo g as bumps arnt inside your lips or wall of vagina am sure it be fine but isnt worry orrible
    • Posted

Still you should see a doctor about it. Yea, it can be from shaving that area. Stop shaving it. Then it will get better.You should still get it checked out if it doesn't go away soon, OK.
  • Posted

Most likely to be hair follicles. These sometimes become inflamed and painful. Make sure you wash the area with soap and water every day and avoid using 'feminine sprays etc. If this doesn't sort it then visit your Physician

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.