Plan B or Pregnant

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello I need help.

On the night of the 24 around midnight so beginning of the 25. My partner and I had intercourse and when he ejaculated we realized the condom had slid off and there was a large amount on the bed and on my leg but we were not sure if there was any in me. Around noon-1pm of the 25 I went to pick up plan b and I took it then when I came home I believe I started ovulating. My boobs have been very sore and I have had headaches, some back and shoulder pain. I have also had some cramping. Last night I had a brown and yellowing discharge I am scared it’s implantation bleeding and this morning I woke up nauseated. My period isn’t due until next week Wednesday. What are the chances I am pregnant? Is this plan b symptoms or pregnancy. I am very scared. Please help. I can’t find any answers online. 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.