Please answer I'm freaking out so bad

Posted , 4 users are following.

Has anyone had this I'm just laying here and all of a sudden I got a pain in center of chest at the same time I had this hot warmth sensation come across my chest and move outward into my arms and all.im freaking out it didn't last long but it's coming off and on with warmth mostly the warmth not pain. Yes my anxiety has been very very high for quite sometime all day long I have this adrenaline type chest crao and now this.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hey there Pamela

I get this often and all over my body. It is really scary but ths is a regular symptom of my anxiety as well.

• Posted

What do you take for anxiety?

Do you exercise?

Do you see your Dr. regulary?

• Posted

I see my Dr more then I can count I had a sec ekg two weeks ago nothing abnormal I can't stop worrying thus is my heart I've never had this like this with anxiety. It's so scary how do I it go away? Hydroxyzine is all I take for now nothing else works that I've tried and to be honest neither does this hydroxyzine

• Posted

its good news that your tests are coming back normal.

Its just pain and no heart flutters?  I would say if heart flutters are also happening just ask to see a Cardiologist for safe measures.

But, I think it is safe to say with the 2 ekgs...you probably have anxiety bad..

Stop worrying....and maybe that will help too.

• Posted

Yes I do have palps and flutters and racing off and on I'm so fed up so bad with all this

• Posted

Most doctors don't prescribe the right amount of hydroxyzine.

It can be taken 100mg, four times a day.

Are you anywhere near that?

• Posted

Well, that just shows that you're not getting the maximum possible benefit from them.

I would think a visit to the doctor to ask for an increase is worth a try. You may need to ask him to check the dosage amounts recommended for anxiety.................good luck. xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.