please any advice would be helpful

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi I'm looking for some help I've been having this problem for nearly 2 yrs. Im tired nearly all the time, I've a constant burning sensation down my arms and legs, I've pins and needles across my back. At times I get very down, I've recently lost 21/2 stone but some is due to watching my diet. Sleeping a lot but still feel tired. I've been tested for MS and was told it wasn't that. I have been told I've got osteoarthritis and reynauds syndrome (painful hands). I'm prone to headaches a lot. At times my body feels a dead weight and doing anything feels like a whole chore. I would really love an answer to whatever it is I have if anyone can help PLEASE.....

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

will do thanks again smile

• Posted

Hi all update again : got blood results back and my iron stores are really low so on a course of iron now for the next 3 mths. Back on 2nd antibiotic inside a month for an ear infection and to top it off doc said I've got a retracted eardrum as well -this might count for all the headaches. The iron may help now with the tiredness. slowly but surely getting there smile

• Posted

Hi Annie that all sounds positive. Sorry to hear about your ear. It does sound like this gp is on the ball which is good for you. Rest up. Keep posting. VJ
  • Posted

thanks VJ will do smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.