Palpitations

Pains in my arms

What can you do

Think something is seriously wrong with me

I suffer with severe generalised panic and health anxiety

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Try and keep calm sweet and try to distract your yourself and keep busy.

Keep your breathing even

I know its not much but its all I got

Stay Strongcool

• Posted

I'm trembling I just find it hard to believe this all can be just anxiety

I feel shocking so down with it I'm having brain fog too I'm blinking so much I feel I'm going to just collapse pains in my arms and legs ti going everything

So scared

Thank you for your comment xx

• Posted

Breathing deeply and evenly can be a real help, as can thinking about a good experience you've enjoyed.  I do understand about the brain fog and I find it helps to refocus on an activity that I enjoy.  You will be all right, take it a moment at a time.
    • Posted

Thank you

I just worry so much

I think is this all these symptoms really anxiety x

• Posted

I understand, have struggled with anxiety for most of my life and relate, take care and remember we are here for you!
    • Posted

It is. It is a Panic disorder.your brain keeps sending signals to your body you are in danger. Try and side track the signals..hold ice cubes, out ice chips under your tongue. It confuses the signal for a bit. Then you have to breathe. Its the only way to calm the body in a heightened attack. belly breathe slowly. It is not that nothing is wrong your fight or flight switch is mal functioning.
  • Posted

Just breathe,i get these symptoms just relax listen to some music,go for a walk you are fine its aniexity
  • Posted

That was almost a poem Catherine!  You anwered your symptoms with the last sentence.  Try not to overthink your symptoms or they won't disappear again.

Rich

• Posted

sorry to hear you're suffering today! deep, breathing, some gentle stretches, try a few yoga poses or guided meditation for rest, drink some water, distract yourself. i know it's hard. i hate it, too. do your best and focus on the fact that this will pass. you will be fine. good luck! 
  • Posted

Hi catherine 

I suffer from anxieties myself the fast heart rate shaking, i myself have severe panic attack and healthy anxieties 

It is scary yes and i do not like it either i have ended up in the E.R. due to my panic attacks. 

Do you take anything for your anxieties 

Elizabeth 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.