Please!!! Cant get rid of BV!

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm 24yrs old and for the first time I am having vag issues! I had gotten an IUD 7 months ago and for the past 4 months I have been struggling to get rid of bv. When I first noticed something was wrong I had gone to the urgent care in my area and was diagnosed with this awful thing. They gave me Flagyl and my bv went away until the next month. I went to my gyn, and she said the probiotics seem to be 'getting rid of the bad cells, and the bad cells were dead'.......that was a lie! It never went away and everytime I go back they tell me to keep up with probiotics, and tea tree oil tampons.

Well, I have been and it never went away. Ive tried peroxide douches, tea tree oil tampons as stated, and I take cranberry, acidophilus, folic acid, a woman's one a day, and I have even done an intestinal cleanse!!! (Desperate times call for desperate measures to say the very least)

Anyone with actual help, please do!!! I'm about to rip this IUD out! (Which would be awful with an infection down there) my doctors won't help me or take it out...they just wanty $$$ it seems. I'm begging!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hey- I feel your pain. I posted in this forum not too long ago looking for help and this what I found helped me....granted, I just developed this with a new relationship in the last year so it repeatedly comes back, but since I've been taking these...I dunno, vitamins, I guess, it's helped, A LOT.

VH Essentials Homeopathic BV Capsules. Got them at Walgreens for less than 10 bucks, I think, and they are in a little bottle that has 60 capsules for a 2 month supply. In the feminine care area. Also, start drinking a ton of water. Worked for me. Good luck.

• Posted

I dealt with BV for two-three years. It was horrible. I was getting the BV at least once a month and I tried everything. Spent way too much money on so many doctors. Well I finally came across an OBGYN who had experience with the BV. She put me on s compound medication to insert vaginally twice a week. I used it for about four months. I haven't had it since!!! Please try this. I know how annoying the BV is and I know how incredibly frustrating it is to have no help from doctors but antibiotics. Here is the compound that the OBGYN gave to me I'm typing it straight off the bottle. 

BORIC ACID 400 MG/ ESTRADIOL3MG/ ACIDOPHILUS200MU 400MG/3MG/200MU

I'm not exactly sure what everything is but I know it worked for me and I hope it can help you women out there too!!

Good Luck! 

• Posted

Where did you have this compound made? I've used boric acid by itself but never these together!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.