Please comment

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have suffered with anxiety for nearly 5 years just a few days ago i started getting really bad lower back pain only when I sit also pins and needles in my lower region now pins and needles all over pains in my hands ribs and burning in my stomach also been feeling sick with its today anyone else get this 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I also get pins and needles or more often feels like something is 'crawling' on me. I've recently been getting back pain most days sometimes days In a row. I don't have a burning in my stomach but I've been dealing with a 'tightness' in my stomach over the past few months with the occasional bloating. When I try and relax my belly from the tightness I feel as if I'm bloated! No escape! So days are worse than others. Today, the tightness is accross my lower ribs and round my back too. Not good! I've had a few things done at the doctors and all came back clear so I have a follow up appointment in a few week! Kinda feeling it's most probably anxiety!

Most anxoety I read is to doe its people's heads or heart. I had it bad a few years ago for about a year and it was all to do with my heart and head but this time it seems to be to do with my stomach and it's awful!

Hope you feel better reading

• Posted

The crawling sensation ...b12 sub lingual. Thats a b12 deficiency sign. The stomach gets very effected by stress. 
  • Posted

I also have anxiety to my stomach and also abdominal muscles.

Anxiety explains itself in many forms, are you on any therapy Ross? It helps.

• Posted

I do get lower back pain and it wraps around to my abdomen. I've had X-rays and tests and they were normal. Anxiety can cause about any symptom our mind can imagine!
  • Posted

Hello mate, you had blood tests or urine sample taken mate?your stomach is connected to your mind. Get test done are kid
    • Posted

ya had all that mate all fine it's mental can't figure it out

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.