Please For God sake tell me what is difference in these two statement

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi all. I dont write details because i know you will anoying by me. I hv heart condition or problem from 5 years. Many drs checked me and alot of test done on me. Now my issue is . 5 year ago cardiologist did my "CT Angio" and diagonsed " normal cornary arteries" now after 5 year they did CT Angio and diagnosis is " unobstructive coronary arteries".

Now my cardiologist said not different in two statement between normal or unobstuctive coronary arteries. But some said there is problem in arteries so they dont write it normal . they write in unobstructive. I no nobstructive mean that blood is flowing in arteries.

Now my question is this why not drs tell me real disease. Why r arteries now not normal as 5 year ago. Or they stiff or narrow you. Please anybody of you know and explain it. I shall be very thankful to you. Please help me.

0 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Next
  • Posted

DUDE there's nothing f.u.c.k.i.n.g wrong with you. You have been posting the same s**t for over a year under different usernames. Open a dictionary or a medical book. Stop seeking attention. You need to accept the fact that you have anxiety or just have an attention seeking problem. call a psychiatrist. Asking people to tell you what to do is not going to work.

Report Reply
    • Posted

No sway as u know my first language is not english so i hv difficulty to read on google snd understand it. Today one dr said me u need angio graphy to diagonoised it. But some people said its not neccessery. Its dangerous. So i m so much confused. Because there is must be difference between unobstructive and nomal. I m searching may i have problem with my artries or these are going to be block. So i request u Sway u know english please read little on google or tslk with any one and tell me what is difference between unobstructive artries and normsl arteries.

Thanks sway

Report Reply
    • Posted

You seem to be able to understand my post very well. There are also things out there called translators. You said you are from Pakistan. Google translator.

Report Reply
  • Posted

I agree Sway and it becomes more difficult to wade through the posts to respond to 'real' posters!

I am not sure why the moderators haven't caught this!

Anyhow, as I said I agree with your assessment that this person has MAJOR health anxiety if not other mental health issues. If he/she is receiving treatment they need to disclose to their provider it isn't working. Discuss their posting on this board under various names for various symptoms. SHOW the posts to a provider. Get on an anti-depressant and/or anti-anxiety med...if already on one discuss it isn't working!

It truly must be HELL to be SO worried you post constantly and under many names!

GET HELP!

Report Reply
    • Posted

I send many posts in different forum. Google translator dont give accurate answer. I hv all symptom of heart patient. I read on google but can not understand is obstructive ateries sre sign of in future in will got heart problem or it show there is no chanace of heart desease. I m much worry. Asking many people. I dont say its 100% anxiety. I cannot eat and travelling. Now i m going to my cardiologist. For God sake dont think i m here for any negitive issue. I only want sny body tell me what is goinggoing with me. Some people said i have plaque in my arteries. Its narrow my arteries.

Report Reply
  • Posted

sway although your probably right. don't be so hard the her/him heart anxiety is very hard to beat I'm having the exact same problems having load of symptoms even got oedema in my legs but my doc says your heart is normal bin waiting see a cardiologist for nearly 7 months. although I agree this user has been going on for a while. hes probably healthy but his brain is telling him different it's a vicious circle anybody with severe anxiety get major heart changes such as pounding ,fast ,irregular beats. that leads to thinking heart problems no matter what the experts say.

Report Reply
    • Posted

Thanks ben u understand me. Now csrdiologist took my ct angio. The diagonosed is unobstructive arteries. Dr said its ok blood is flowing. But my problem is still there. Presure on heart. I cannot travel. Feel like my heart is stopping. Now unobstructed arteries showshow there is problem but dr dont tell me. So i m worry that any thing bad in my heart so dr dont tellinh me. Sway is like my sister. She is frastutated by mu again and again posts. But u r also right i have different issues with heart. Do u think my heart is normal. I doctors r waiting for my hesrt attack.

Report Reply
    • Posted

Dude I don't know you from f.u.c.k.i.n.g adam. I'm not like you're sister or brother. And Ben you say don't be to hard on him. I understand what you're saying but he would post in one fourm saying his o2 was 85 and in another fourm that it was 92. Yes anxiety is a vicious cycle. He needs to come to terms that he either has it or an attention issue. I have no problem pointing that out. I'm all about support. But he plays to many games. Changing his username and then he lies about it under a different username. He needs far more help then people on this site can provide.

Report Reply
    • Posted

Ok sway but u believe me or not. At this time i m in cardic hospital. My heart is fallingfalling down. Dr dont understand what i have. Hope people understand here. Becsuse who has problem he knows better.

Report Reply
    • Posted

Ok sway but u believe me or not. At this time i m in cardic hospital. My heart is fallingfalling down. Dr dont understand what i have. Hope people understand here. Becsuse who has problem he knows better.

Report Reply
  • Posted

listen by sounds of it you've had more test on your heart than a lab mouse your suffering with severely generalised anxiety disorder which I have my self but its not for anyone on here to say if your heart is ok or not. sway yes I agree he needs alot more help instead of spam like posts about same problems he's already been checked for by the sound of if it numerous times he just needs to understand this forum is for support not reassure people there heart is healthy.

Report Reply
    • Posted

he just recently posted in another fourm I'm apart of. I get emails for the few fourms I am on. And I am always happy to help when I can. Just like people have given me support but unfortunately this is just an attention seeking behavior in my opinion.

Report Reply
  • Posted

be very wrong if he his doing it for attention because it's a form of trolling but saying that severe anxiety can make you want reassurance even if it is online forums but I have seen over last few months he has been posting same stuff with different usernames so my guess he his probably attention seeking.

Report Reply
    • Posted

No ben i m not doing wrong. IIn my real life i have been spend almost 124000 rupee on doctors and hospital emergency. It big amount for me because i m jobless.

My 3 arteries r disturb. Yesterday i was again hosptial. I can walk or bend. You said right most of my post r on same topic. And i dont use different user names. Some one block me here so i have to make new id. I only need your advice. how i relize stress. I do many things. Go to many psychologist a

Nd psychytrics. But no medicine looks not working on me. Now dr give me escitalopram. Lets see what it do with me.

Report Reply
    • Posted

Nothing will work until you except the fact that the only thing wrong with your heart is your head causing you to have symptoms

You have hit a point where you have to decide what you want to happen with the rest of your life

Only you can help yourself

Report Reply
    • Posted

Thanks. Sir do u mean i have to accept what doctors or cardiologist said. I accept it. But what i do when without any tension with out any depression or tension my chest pain starting and my heart feel pressure. Then it feels like it stoping. I trytry many times but fail and atlast i have to go in hospital emergency. I m 38. Never married. No job. My life is ruined. Dont know what i do.

Report Reply
    • Posted

You're fighting a losing battle. This guy has been going at this for over a year. In the beginning he was given a ton of support. Then he started changing symptoms, forums, usernames and so on. When you give him suggestions he has already done them or deflects the question. There have been times he has messaged people and wanted to be their friend. If he's looking for friends or people to just talk to there are other ways. But I think it's this type of attention he likes.

Report Reply
    • Posted

As you can see your not helping yourself by continually asking the same questions

You need to make an appointment to see your GP and show him these posts

Ask for help and it will be given I'm sure

I want answer you again till you post that you have been to see them and asked for some kind of mental health support

I wish you all the best and hope you overcome this

Report Reply
    • Posted

لا يوجد خطب بقلبك كلها نفسية يجب أن تتقبلي أن لديك قلق وتتعلمي التعامل معه اذهب لطبيب نفسي

Report Reply
    • Posted

I don't know what it says but I'm sure I agree, he obviously doesn't have any faith in his medical team so has to believe his self even though he obviously doesn't have a medical degree

Report Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up