please help..

Posted , 5 users are following.

so this may be a weird story to some people..

my father does witchcraft and has always targeted my mom with his witchcraft. The other day, he told me he found a bat in his restroom and that he may have more in the attic. A few months ago he also found very ugly scary birds in his attic but when he told me that i brushed it off. . (none of his neighbors have this problem) I WAS feeling perfectly fine but after he told me about the bats, i have been feeling very sad and depressed and i cannot stop crying when i look at MY MOM. what does this mean? what am i feeling?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Ooph scary does anyone in your family know about this?

• Posted

hi

i would suggest you speak too someone you feel comfortable with eg maybe a teacher , doctor close friend im guessing your mother knows which is harder as im finding it hard to understand why she is allowing or accepting this, does she know its affecting you ? too me i think you dad needs to see and doctor and his mind doesnt seem to be in the right place and defiantly needs to get help asap just to clear it up this is not normal and is very strange im not a doctor but ypur dad needs help not only for him self but also you please find someone to talk to and do not suffer in silence there are people who can help i this case i think he needs a doctor

• Posted

Hi Jenna - have you witnessed any of this? Heard bats screeching from the attic? If not, I would suggest the problem is with your father - not only because he may be hallucinating, but because he entertains the desire to harm your mother. Don't let his antics control you, tell someone about it.

• Posted

A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING

My daughter was trapped in an abusive relationship with a secret Satanist for 10 years. I only found out all this, once 'he left'.

When he met her he found out she'd been in a cult whom 'the wolf' said he was going to kill.

She reported him to the police and after he was cautioned he returned to make her next 10 years a nightmare, blaming his misfortune on her and convincing her it was all her fault and that she should feel guilty and pay him compensation. So to top it all he stole / hoodwinked / conned her out of all her life savings so now she is unofficially bankrupt.

The whole 10 years he duped her into believing he was a Christian but the truth came out when Gods' beloved Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth revealed all...

She continued to have 2 more nervous breakdowns because of him as she had done since her childhood.She felt suicidal and had panic attacks from psychological damage, the stress and misery of his persecution.

She is grateful for the guidance and comfort of these bible verses:

Luke 6:35

But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them, expecting nothing in return. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.

Luke 6:28 Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone takes your cloak, do not withhold your tunic as well.

She still suffers nightmares and insomnia because of his violence. Three times he threatened to kill her including once he was on the very verge of tearing her apart limb from limb.

Now she's an evangelist fulfilling Gods' mission for her to save souls from the devils' hell. Anonymous

At UCKG is a Christian 24 hour international HelpCentre for prayer or a chat: UCKG (UK code) 0207 686 6000. Visit www.uckg.org/helpline

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.