Please help?!!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

I had something on my labia.1St pic. I applied apple vinegar but it didn't change color. I went doc and he didn't gave any inform. and said lets just wait . After that it became smaller and it's difficult to see it with bare eyes. I went another doc this week, two days ago and he said that's normal and that's not HPV or something like that , don't think and don't take stress, if you recognize something unusual come and let me check, it's just texture of your skin and your skin is so sensitive. So when ı touch ı still feel some thing what should I do? Is it normal or HPV?

2ND photo

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

did you shave recently if so they may be an issue. or the soap you use or panties msybe something u ate

• Posted

Actually the post ı sent didn't show completely, I don't know why. It looked like that weeks ago. But it does not look like that now. It looks like a small skin tag and it's difficult to see it with bare eyes but I feel it when I touch. I went doc and he said that's normal and it doesn't looks like HPV and don't stress too much . Thanks God it doesn't grow or spread and ı don't have any symptoms. Can I trust doctor pr should go again?

• Posted

Also after ı recognized that ı never shave and I don't have sexual life. But sometimes I feel like itching outside of labia but ı don't know is it psychological or not.

• Posted

It looks like that now and I have allergies nowadays especially my face and eyes and my skin is so sensitive probably you are right.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.