Please help!

Posted , 4 users are following.

can anyone tell me what this is? I had a ingrown hair there months ago and then turned into a white head, i then tried to pop it which made it turn purple bc i irritated it. Then fast forward a few months and it turned into this? it is above my vagina by the mons pubis.. kinda looks like a skin tag or wart?image

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

i also shaved over it by accident today, tried to avoid it

• Posted

its warts

• Posted

also here is a better picture, the skin was pulled after i shaved and then shaved again and it bled a little image

• Posted

firstly u need to see your doctor they will either give u something to apply yourself or they will arrange for it to b burnt or frozen off u should avoid sex skin to skin contact until its gone and use protection for the first 6 months after its gone

• Posted

she advised its just a hair follicle / in grown hair that got irritated since i tried to pop it a few months ago

• Posted

Dosnt look like an infected follicle looks like a skin growth 😕 have u tried to squeeze it

• Posted

after i shaved a while ago it was a white head and i tried to pop it then it got black and blue for bothering it and then it turned into this

• Posted

she said if it grows then to come back but it should go away. after accidentally shaving over it, it actually looks a bit smaller and now scabbing a little

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.