please help

Posted , 4 users are following.

What week of meds do u have to be on wet you can actually think for your self?

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Muza , if you go through this forum you will see it works at different times for everyone. All though we all deal with the same side effects we all progress at s different pace.
  • Posted

Try getting on with life and don't concentrate too much on the meds, slowly

u become u again good luck it will happen

• Posted

Hi Muza

how are you?

ive been away for à few days, was anxious at first but managed to 

have à Nice time. are hou seeing your d'r regularly

• Posted

Hey I'm ok I don't see my doc for a few more weeks un sure about these meds in on week 8 and I haven't noticed alot of diffrence still have disconection all the time moods up and down.don't know what to do
    • Posted

Still feeling real numb and finding it so hard to think postive since I'm not connected to my mind and body
    • Posted

i cant imagine how ur feeling, must be horrible. have tried going for walks, just to get out of the house, try to notice the different  colours and shapes 

feel the wind and rain, enjoy a cup of coffee just little changes being conscious of what ur doing. i'm not a dr but this is wat i do to feel a part of life. 

• Posted

It's horrible don't even feel in this world.yup I walk do yoga a boot camp and play soccer im doing all I can
    • Posted

What week of meds are you on and how are you feeling?
    • Posted

Hi muza

I know how you feel i feel disconnected from things most of the time and I'm on week 13 20mg I still get a lot of negative thoughts/intrusive thoughts do u have this problem ? I went back to my doc yesterday and she said give it a few more week at this dose and see if things settle if not up the dose to 3"mg 😃

• Posted

It's horrible aey it's just like your floating around in the world not knowing wats going on.yup I get negative thoughts alot I can not think postive.Yes I'm thinking I need to up my meds.far out 13weeks is a while.a doc I seen today was a complete ahole he told me I could be like this for two years inn no thanks.he also said cit can give you the Disconnection feeling but I had it before I even came on these meds

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.