Please help

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi I suffrage with severe panic generalised and health

I was wondering if anybody ever gets tingling hands feet sometimes parts of my leg's and arms heavy arms in one or both arms headaches like tension in odd areas that come and go quickly and just feeling tired all the time

Thanks in advance for your comments

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Yes I do it sent my anxiety wild at the start thinking I had all sorts of conditions. 18 months later I still get them most days but they don't do any harm I just try to ignore them.

Been in hospital today with chest pain and high bp nothing serious but it's the curse of anxiety it causes so many bizzare things!

Always here to chat if you like xx

• Posted

Hi Linda

Thank you for your comment I started thinking I'm having some sort of stroke I'm just so tense right now I have rapid blinking too!!! Some day's are worse than others today is a bad day sad

I'm glad to hear everything went okay at hospital x

• Posted

I've suffered from anxiety for nearly 2 years and have had the most bizzare symptoms which I couldn't believe we're anxiety. I've had the rapid eye blinking too about 2 weeks ago it really panicked me but it went and so far hasn't come back.

I am no expert but I think a stroke happens quickly with very pronounced signs so I wouldn't worry about it being that - anxiety causes so many bad days.

I just have to read about something and wam bam within a few days I have it or atleast I think I do.

I've done so well lately but had chest pain last night and then panicked but it was probs the panicking that raised my bp.

Bloody anxiety I hate it, I am definatley stronger now though than I was in the start.

Hang on in there. I'm new to the site but always here to chat xx

• Posted

Yeah I have symptoms only once then never again and I have other symptoms that come and go often like all last week it was chest pains and this week it's been headaches bad thoughts dizzyness tingling numbness all sorts of horrible weird sensations that rocket my anxiety I know I make myself worse but I can't help but worry

I'm here if you need to talk too xx

• Posted

I find dizziness panics the hell out of me, I've tried 2 things that have helped one is CBT and the other is Access Bars have you heard of that? A therapist releases 32 points on your head it's amazing and whilst I still have blips it's made my mind so much calmer and reasonable.

Are you in the UK? X

• Posted

hi catherine..yes I do feel my feet tingling at times. Initially it used to bother me but I have managed to live with it. Our body consist of many organs and I can only imagine what if we focus on each and every sensation. 

Coming to tension headaches, I get them quite often. But one thing I have realised is that they arise out of stressful situations or chain of negative thoughts. Try deep breathing or progressive muscle relaxation exercises.

Stay healthy!

• Posted

This is what I'm going through now , especially the tension headaches and head sensations they are the worst !!!
    • Posted

Catherine honey scary isn't the word it feels like the brain in going through a temper tantrum or something !!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.