Please help

Posted , 4 users are following.

See I did glass like 3 days ago or two and it was my first time, so yesterday I was okay but today my body is acting up. I have a fast heart rate and my throat feels tightning. My sister said it's because my body wants it so I can feel better but to not do it. So I'm wondering how many days or weeks am I going to be like this. Or months. Please help me

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It won't be months. Don't scare urself.

And whatever u do make sure you have someone like ur sis to turn to if you have bad days but you WILL be ok.

• Posted

Thank you so much, I hope it's just one week or two. I'll be strong

• Posted

first question

How does your sister know what YOUR body is telling you

Second

You dont even remember what day you took this drug ?

If your serioys about never taking a drug before and never going to do it again, why not call or go to the ER ...

Please get on another thread , one that speaks of drugs a nd withdrawals and wanting and needing the drug ... This blog is for people trying to live healthy, happy lives not destructive and you ate most likely angering a lot of them . You will get help with another discussion, people who can relate . Panic/Anxiety not brought on with illegal drug use is what this forum is about

God Bless you but get help where itbers can relate and help you . You sound very weak to me as if you would be tempted to do it again to feel better ..... Thats whats scary ..... Get help now ... We all care...

• Posted

Is your sister on drugs too because i didnt find that she was being helpful I agree with judy this isnt the right place to seek the help you need people on here can support each other as we all are going through the same thing there will be another forum my love who will support you better than we can if you can please stay away from drugs if you are anxious speak to your doctor who will be able to help 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.