Please help

Posted , 3 users are following.

First of all sorry for being so descriptive but since am in a state of paranoia I tried to give in as much details as possible.

I am a 26 year old guy. Yesterday I did a stupid thing of trying to have unprotected sex with a sex worker. However while trying to push my penis inside I ejaculated real fast. I believe the tip of the penis made contact with the tip of the vagina just for some seconds as I really wasn't feeling like it so my penis was soft and she was trying to get it inside by rubbing it on the tip of her vagina, but it didn't get inserted. I finished the release outside. I realized it was a bad idea. I cleaned myself and left. Now I am having thoughts that if I have contracted any stds of how much of a risk there is of me contracting a std. If you would please advise on this then it would be really helpful.

She tried pushing it in. But since I was not at all feeling like it maybe the most that got in was a bit of the head inside the outer part of her vagina but since it was a struggle, she took it out and tried getting it hard and at that time I ejaculated and I cleaned and left. I also for the very first time fingered. So I noticed the smell was bad. I feel a pain on the left part of my neck since the last hour or so. Also tge tip of my penis was burning a little,mild burn. But that maybe because I wasnt having much water these past couple of days. It went away after I had good amount of water today. But again when I started feeling the pain on my neck and started to worry I feel a slight sensitive and mild burning feeling. Am really worried if something will happen.

Today I felt a bit pain on the side of my chest and armpit area. The bottom of my feet was paining while I was walking. I had a cold sore on the top of my mouth and to the side of my tongue. Even though I have been suffering from cold for week. I have sinus problem. Everything and anything is making me worry. Please help.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Well short answer is that you’re pretty much open to potentially to a few STDs. You rubbed yourself on her vagina or at least you made contact with your penis.. genital herpes, chlamydia, gonorrhea, and genital warts  could all be contracted that way. With syphilis you would have need to actually had penetrated sex or made direct contact with a syphilitic sore. With HIV since you didn’t actually have sex or penetrated the person I would think it would be unlikely. But I would suggest to test for it even if your chances of contracting it were low. Unless you’re showing very specific symptoms , the time that Is recommended to get tested for stds to get the best accuracy would be for gonnorhea and clamydia at 2 weeks. Syphilis and genital herpes at 3 months. HIV depends on the test.. you could test at 3-4 weeks. But it’s recommend to do a follow up test at 3 month. I’m sorry that

You’re going through this and I hope everything works out for you. Unless you know someone’s  sexual history you should always use protection to keep yourself safe. 

• Posted

Thankyou so much for your reply. I really am tensed and in a state of paranoia. I hope everything goes well. For this would be the first and the last time I would do such a thing. She said that she gets tested weekly. But I asked for the papers. She said that her doctor calls her and let her know the results. No paperwork provided to her. I dont know what to do or say. But I hope I get through this unharmed.
    • Posted

Yes sex worker do get tested on a routinely basis. And some doctors keep the results in their data base and only call to let you know your results. But you can ask for a physical copy. But the thing I would be concerned is that if she let you have unprotected sex  does this mean she let others? That’s playing Russian roulette. Always protect yourself specially when you’re dealing with sex workers. I hope that everything turns out well for you. Keep us updated. 
    • Posted

She was being reluctant at first. But I agreed to pay her more money and still she said that it wont be possible as its too risky but later on she agreed . The last time she did it was when she had kids. I dont know what is true. But am afraid. I never should have done something like that. I hope I get one chance to redeem myself. Thank you for replying, during this time it feels good to talk to someone.
    • Posted

You’re welcome glad to be able to help. And I’m glad you learn from this experience. Unless you’re willing to take a risk with your health one should always wear protection. And keep in mind that if you do have something most stds are treatable. Herpes and warts aren’t but they won’t kill you. And HIV is no longer a death sentence with medication that surpress the virus and people do love a long live. I hope all goes well for you. Good luck. 
  • Posted

Hi Abc4425

Do not be overly worried since you realised its a mistake and learn from it well.Getting checked for any STD would be your priority now and early detection definitely helps in the healing process.Take care.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.