Please Help

Posted , 3 users are following.

I Had Sex With a Mexican next day I start feeling weird i’m having lumps and ingrown hairs . White Discharge . Any words on What it might be 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi A, Ingrowing hairs come from shaving the wrong way, you should always shave the way your hairs grow, having a white discharge is normal, as for lumps don't really would need to see pictures, but no STI or STD would show in such a short time span.

OK Nh

• Posted

Like Howhard says the ingrown hairs are not likely to be related to the discharge. White discharge can be normal, it can also be caused by a yeast infection which can appear the next day - it could already have been there and the sex aggravated it. Do you have itching or soreness? like Howhard says STIs would take longer to appear (yeast infection is not considered an STI) anyway, I assume you use daily protection?
    • Posted

No sure where the “daily” came from. I meant, I assume you used protection.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.