Please help

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone, I'm seeing a girl for 3 weeks now, after 3 dates we had a lot of hard kissing and she did an oral job on me 3 times in 4 days, I had aphtous in my mouth, she told me she had scar in her mouth but not bleeding, we had intercourse but they were short and I used condoms but condoms were loose but it stayed on head of my penis, of course in foreplay my penis touched her vagina, now after 6 days of that kissings and 4 days after our sexual intercourse I got itchy throat and dry coughs for 3 days. and now I have sore throat(mild) for 4 days, it's getting better, a little runny nose.

She looks healthy but I think she had many partners before.

Any advices?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

maybe youre just sick. go see a doctor if youre really that concerned

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.