PLEASE HELP

Posted , 4 users are following.

wtf is this?? no pain, no discharge and no pain while peeing is this genital warts? please help im freaking out, went to urgent care but they said it didnt look like anything. rough white tiny dots near frenulum. tyson glands ??pls helpimage

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

the pic is kinda blurry but I would get a second opinion....

• Posted

how many on each side ? ive got 4 on one side and one or 2 on the other they are like little pimples but under the skin sound familiar ? they dont hurt but dont go away i was told they are normal also

• Posted

idk how may like 6 or so on one side and like 3 on the other

• Posted

didnt say anything, she just said she couldnt swab test since theres no pus or fluids from it she said it didnt look like herpes or anything related that it was some type of rash

• Posted

I have the same thing for a couple of months, doctor said it was nothing as well. Has yours recovered yet? If so how?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.