Please help

Posted , 3 users are following.

i have these flesh colored bumps around my vagina they dont burn or itch. i dont have any smell or discharge, i have no idea what to do. i went to the gynocologist and she said it looks like irritation but it could also be genital warts so she prescribed me aldara just in case,but it did nothing to the bumps all it gave me was burns around the uninfected skin. there not going away and i have no idea what to doimaimagegeimage

0 likes, 10 replies

Report / Delete

10 Replies

• Posted

cant tell anything from those pictures. upload usable ones.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Impossible to tell from these pictures. They are not in focus enough.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

do you have any idea at all? because i dont have time to take any more, ive been putting diaper rash cream on

it, and it got rid of the burns, and it did make the burns a little smaller. could it be a yeast rash? ive

stopped shaving and using any soap or ant other soaps down there. ive been tested multiple times and they all

came back negative

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Yeast infection is a good bet, I'd say. Especially if the 2 biggest symptoms you have are discharge and itching or just general discomfort in or around your vagina. It can sometimes be very hard to make a diagnosis here based on pictures, as some people's symptoms for certain things will be different, or as an example, sometimes what looks to be herpes is confirmed to be something else entirely by a doctor. If you're concerned I'd see a doctor, but in the meantime treating for a yeast infection likely wont do much or any harm.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

ive been to the doctor and she said it looks like irratation. because i dont have any pain and it doesnt itch, so she said it likely wasnt genital warts. and she said she cant diagnose dermatology problems so id have to go to a dermatologist. and im really trying to avoid that

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

To be honest, I still need a pic that is properly in focused to be able to tell if I see any genital warts. I'll tell you why: genital warts (or HPV) have a certain surface that can usually give them away. But in order to see that, a really clear and in focus photo is needed.

But as it pertains to HPV, do you feel any hard grows at the area affected? Genital warts will be harder than the skin around it, and have a rough surface and texture. That might help, if nothing else does.

Also keep in mind that wart viruses are among the most common transmittable virus when it comes to humans. Every single person, almost without exception, will be exposed to at least one of over the 100 different strains wart viruses in their life time. Only a few of those strains are dangerous.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

imageimage

these ones are a little better, the second

i took when i was still applying aldara every three days. so it looks more irratated then normal

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up