please help ASAP! im so scared!

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi,

ive been having electric shot-like pains on my skull in different places, i also sometimes get behind eye pain, eyebrow pain , but im so scared, please help!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Ihave them as well and through my whole body sometimes seem to strike right before I fall asleep le a jolt or shock its aggervating
    • Posted

do u get alot in ur head or like the skull at random timesĀ  that happen alot during the day?
  • Posted

Hey honey, I think we've message before haven't we? You know the first thing I'm going to say is "don't panic" don't you? Try and find a way to calming yourself down first. Could you elaborate a bit more and give me a of background. I await your reply x

• Posted

hey, background of my headache or my anxiety, well if its about my headache it started 3 months ago when i was fasting, but it was like once a day, now it got more, and then it went away for about 2 weeks, if your asking about my anxiety, ive had anxiety for many years and im only 14, i have hypochondria, as soon as i get a pain even if it lasts for 1 second, i search it up, and im always sad, coz i never get to feel normal and happy, i see my friends always happy, and worryless and positive, and i get sad, coz why cant i be like them, why cant i just have no thoughtss, no pain in me to have thoughtssad
    • Posted

Hey honey, I'm sending you a big hug. My heart goes out to you as you are clearly distressed. I remember your story now. You are perfectly normal Zainbab. I mean what is the definition of normal anyway? you're normal, I'm normal, Joe blogs is normal. It is normal for we humans to be individual and different. You see your friends laughing and carefree. But so can you feel that way, Just not right now. You sound like an intelligent young lady Zainbab, please look at your situation from a logical point of view. OK so you don't feel great at the moment. You know what is happening to you. The next best step I reckon would be to tell your doctor. Get it sorted. I know you can't help it as this is due to the way feel. But constantly worrying about the symptoms and catastrophising about the prognosis, only makes you feel worse - doesn't it? As for your friends seemingly happy all the time, that simply isn't true. I'm sure they get sad sometimes. We all share the same emotions. . But we don't all necessarily react in the same way to them. There is no rule book that we all adhere to. Its genetics that influence the outcome. I will be keeping an eye on you! Honey, message me anytime, privately if you would prefer. Big hugs, Donna xxx

• Posted

thankyou so much, im scared to go doctor because what if they find out that its something bad like brain tumor

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.