Please help! Does anyone feel tired/worn out with jelly feeling and spaced out body!? 24/7

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm so scared! Had it for months. I have it all day and night. NEVER goes away! I can just stay in bed all day. My body just feels like worn out. It happened over night! Can anxiety cause physical symptoms like this!? Even 24/7? Scared it's something bad!

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes.. I was the same an i tryed propanol off the doctor witch calmed me down also too the edge off my anxiety but iv been in them two years now so think im used to then.. Iv orded a book that ment to be really good so im going to give that a try..

Emis Moderator comment: I have removed product/company names as we do not allow repeated posting of these in the forums. If users wish to exchange these details please use the Private Message service.

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

• Posted

Yes oh my god for me at least it will dissappear at leat for like half a hour to then come back I'm like a yo yo with it the jelly feeling is what gets me the most it litrally takes over and I feel to weak to do anything

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.