Please help...does this look like genital warts?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I’ve been experiencing some discomfort over the last couple of days, not really painful, or itchy. Just overall discomfort like something’s there. I noticed this white, bumpy path and I’m sure what it is. I’m going to call my doctor or in the morning and see if they can get me in, but I’m really freaking out about it.  

0 likes, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

• Posted

Try applying Apple sider vinager, if they turn white it could probably be warts but the best way to be sure is seeing a doctor, even if they are warts don't panic, most infections clear on their own and you will never see them again.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Could very much be extra skin growth in the wrong place. With that said, you might in fact be freaking out about something that indeed is nothing; it happens a lot. I guess you've visited the scary Dr. Google and scared the life out of yourself. But no matter what you do, don't always believe what it says. If it'd give you a measure of peace, by all means please get a simple test. I feel positive for you. Stay strong my dear friend!

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I called my doctor today, but they couldn’t get me in until Monday. The bumps are white and I have them on both sides. I’m concerned it may be genital warts, then there’s also fordyce bumps and papillomatosis, but they don’t quite look like anything I’ve looked up.  And I have no other symptoms. I’m at a loss, but I can’t stop thinking about it.
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I know it feels like eternity to wait in line until it's your turn. But I'll suggest that you be a little more patient until you're able to see your doctor. Until then, find things that you enjoy doing to engage in so as to get your mind off of it. It's all good. Enjoy your weekend.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Did you find out what this was at all? smile
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

My doctor said everything looked fine and healthy and she didn’t think there was anything to worry about. The bumps I thought were white weren’t actually white and it was just discharge that kept getting stuck to them. She said bv and yeast infections can cause some inflammation, so that could be why I was experiencing discomfort. She prescribed a corticosteroid cream to use in the meantime, I felt better by the next morning. I got my results back today and have a yeast infection.
      Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up